The Full PFMS Level 2 Experience. All From Your Home or Office.
Let’s acknowledge the elephant in the room - we no longer live in the same world we did at the beginning of 2020. With physical distancing in effect, the way we connect with clients, the services we offer and how we continue our educational journey have all changed.
The current social constraints have made it nearly impossible to engage in workshop-type environments, which is where we “sharpen the saw” and learn how to become better practitioners. Simply put, the way we learn has shifted… immensely!
Because we want to meet you where you are, you can now enroll in Level 2 from your home or office. Through a combination of live education, newly recorded content and group interactions, this Level 2 experience has (literally) never been experienced like this before!
Level 2 Objectives:
- Each Level 2 Pain-Free Movement Specialist will dive deeper into the latest in pain science and how the biopsychosocial model applies to clients in pain.
- Understand how biomechanical principles and functional anatomy relate to upright posture, and how 3-Dimensional movement is impacted by chronic pain.
- How the principles of fascia and plasticity relate to movement impairments and efficient whole body movement.
- How motor control deficiencies’ play a significant role in movement compensations and limitations, and how the nervous system responds to specific corrective exercises.
- Assimilate the basic principles behind the client-centered interview process, and learn first hand how to implement the four foundational assessments used to gather each client’s movement data:
- 1) Pelvis landmarking/assessment
- 2) Single leg stance assessment
- 3) Overhead squat assessment
- 4) Rotational excursion assessment
- Interpret the assessment data, establish precise objectives & outcomes, and design individualized corrective exercise programs with precision and confidence.
- Learn the acute variables behind numerous corrective exercise strategies and outcomes to design effective programs.
Dates: January 25|26 and 27|28, 2021
PFMS Level 2 - Virtual Experience
16 hours of education spread over 4-days
Matt Boyer, MS